Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Panel Mount LCD Indicating Transmitter
- Item # 36Y075
- Mfr. Model # 3-9900-1P
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3751
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Panel Mount LCD Indicating Transmitter
- Housing Material Glass Filled Polypropylene
- Fitting Size (In.) 1/2 to 8
- Flow Material Water-Like, Clean Liquids
- Flow Range @ GPH 0-99999
- Flow Range (GPM) 0-99999
- Flow Range (LPM) 0-99999
- Fitting Type GF Insertion Fitting
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.5
- Max. Viscosity 25 CPS
- Sensor Type Open Collector
- Rotor Type Paddlewheel
- O-Ring Viton
- Output Type 4-20 mA
- Display Units GPM, GPD, LPM, LPD
- Display Type LCD
- Flow Range 0-99999 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps 0-99999
- Repeatability +/- 0.2%
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C) 0 to 185 Degrees F
- Ambient Temperature 14 to 158 Degrees F
- Agency Compliance CE, UL, CUL
- Power Requirement 12-32 VDC
- Standards CE, UL, CUL, ROhS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.