Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Field Mount LCD Indicating Transmitter
- Item # 36Y074
- Mfr. Model # 3-9900-1
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3748
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemField Mount LCD Indicating Transmitter
- Housing MaterialGlass Filled Polypropylene
- Fitting Size (In.)1/2 to 8
- Flow MaterialWater-Like, Clean Liquids
- Flow Range @ GPH0-99999
- Flow Range (GPM)0-99999
- Flow Range (LPM)0-99999
- Fitting TypeGF Insertion Fitting
- Accuracy (%)+/-0.5
- Max. Viscosity25 CPS
- Sensor TypeOpen Collector
- Rotor TypePaddlewheel
- Output Type4-20 mA
- Display UnitsGPM, GPD, LPM, LPD
- Display TypeLCD
- Flow Range0-99999 gpm
- Flow Range @ < 5 cps0-99999
- Repeatability+/- 0.2%
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)0 to 185 Degrees F
- Ambient Temperature14 to 158 Degrees F
- Agency ComplianceCE, UL, CUL
- Power Requirement12-32 VDC
- StandardsCE, UL, CUL, ROhS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.