Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/4 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48YZ
- Item # 1YJB5
- Mfr. Model # 5KCP39FGM599S
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.9 lbs.
- Item Condenser Fan Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Condenser Fan
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- HP 1/4
- Number of Speeds 1
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Frame 48YZ
- Voltage 208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 1.6-1.8
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Insulation Class B
- Service Factor 1.00
- Bearings Sleeve
- Max. Ambient Temp. 60 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 11-1/8"
- Length Less Shaft 5-1/8"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Stud Quantity 4
- Stud Pattern 3-11/16 x 3-11/16"
- Stud Size 1/8"
- Lead Length 26"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Features 26" Motor Leads, Water Slinger On Shaft, Mounting Holes In Shell for Capacitor Bracket
- Duty Continuous
- Capacitor Required 2MDV4
- Application Condenser Fan and Heat Pump Units
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Standards UL Recognized (E46035), CSA Certified (MC236833)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4M2051/4 HP Condenser Fan Motor, Permanent Split Capacitor, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48YZDAYTON
Price $91.35 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.