Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Invertible Fork Material Lift, 400 lb., Lifting Height Forks Up 120-1/2", Lifting Height Forks Down
- Item # 4YZ85
- Mfr. Model # GL-8STD
- UNSPSC # 24101604
- Catalog Page # 1480
- Shipping Weight 132.0 lbs.
- Item Invertible Fork Material Lift
- Load Capacity 400 lb.
- Lifting Height Forks Up 120-1/2"
- Lifting Height Forks Down 99"
- Min. Height Forks Down 3-1/2"
- Fork Length 22-1/2"
- Fork Width 20-1/2"
- Base Legs Inside Dim. 18"
- Base Legs Outside Dim. 24-3/4"
- Overall Length 34-3/4"
- Overall Width 24-3/4"
- Overall Height 67-1/2"
- Load Center 12"
- Frame Material Aluminum
- Caster Wheel Type (2) Swivel
- Front Caster Dia. 5"
- Front Wheel Dia. 2"
- Rear Wheel Dia. 8"
- Includes Hand Winch for Inverting Forks
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4YZ83Invertible Fork Material Lift, 500 lb., Lifting Height Forks Up 71", Lifting Height Forks Down 49-1/GENIE
Price $1,766.00 / each
Item # 4YZ86GENIE
Price $2,150.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.