Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wireless Data Logging Weather Station
- Item # 8XRP1
- Mfr. Model # WS831DL
- UNSPSC # 41114410
- Catalog Page # 835
- Shipping Weight 4.9 lbs.
- ItemWireless Data Logging Weather Station
- Temp. Range (F)Indoor 14.2 to 140 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 176 Degrees
- Relative Humidity RangeIndoor/Outdoor 30 to 80%
- Wind Velocity0 to 199.9 mph
- Rain Fall0 to 78.73"
- Special FeaturesExpandable up to 5 outdoor temperature/humidity transmitters, for climate control of remote rooms, Radio Frequency 433 MHz, Operating Range 100 ft. (30m) up to 328 ft. (100m), Humidity Comfort Meter
- Temp. Range (C)Indoor -9.9 to 60 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 80 Degrees
- Dew PointYes
- Wind DirectionYes
- Wind ChillYes
- Barometric Pressure14.75 to 32.44 InHg (500 to 1100Hpa), (374.5 to 823.8 mmHg )
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Power SourceTotal of 10 AA Batteries (Not Included), Main Unit: 4 AA Batteries or 7.5VAC/DC Power Adaptor (200Ma, Center Pin Positive), Remote Thermo-Hygrometer 2 AA Batteries Each, Remote Anemometer 2 AA Batteries, Remote Rain Gauge 2 AA Batteries
- IncludesDisplay Station with Power Adapter, Remote Temp/Rh Sensor, Anemometer, Rain Bucket, Data Logging Software (Weather View Pc) and Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.