Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Video Borescope, 3.4 In, 39 In Shaft
- Item # 24Z049
- Mfr. Model # DCS600
- UNSPSC # 41111716
- Catalog Page # 873
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- ItemWatertight Video Borescope
- Observation Depth0.6 to 6"
- Monitor Size3.4"
- Camera Size10mm
- Shaft Dia.0.39"
- RecordingVideo, Image
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- Shaft Length39"
- Pixel Resolution320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System(2) LED Lamps
- FeaturesIP67 Watertight, NTSC Video Out jack, Enables a diver or snorkeler to view probe video under water in real time, waterproof
- Operating Temp.32 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- IncludesWatertight grip, Monitor and 1m long, 10mm diameter probe, Video cable; Set of three probe tip accessories (45 Degrees mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup), Hard plastic protective case, User's Manual, USB cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.