Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Meter StyleData Logging
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-5%
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-1 Degrees F Between -4 Degrees and 122 Degrees F, +/-2 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 85 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.6 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1 Degrees C
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Data Logging8000 Points
- InterfaceRS-232, USB
- Special FeaturesRecords Relative Humidity Temperature Logs Data for Days, Multiple Data Loggers Can Be Programmed Data Downloaded From A Single Docking Station, Programmable Sampling Rate From 1 sec. to 2 hr., Analyze and Store Data Using Software Model INT8819 and INT8819, Yellow Record LED Flashes When Unit is Sampling Scheduled, Magnetic or Immediate Start Capability, Real Time Clock Stores Date and Time with Data, Programmable High and Low Limits with Alarm
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.