Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWirelsss Rain Gauge with Temperature Display
- Range0" to 999.99"/0 to 25,400mm
- Material of ConstructionPlastic
- MountingWall or Table for Main Unit, Flat Surface for Rain Collector
- Overall Height (In.)5-1/4
- FeaturesDaily Rainfall and Past 9 Day History, Collection Canister is Self-Emptying, Total Rainfall is Displayed with Registered Date, Rainfall Alarm, Daily Alarm, Indoor Temperature Display with Degrees F/ Degrees C Switch, Min./Max. Temperature Memory, 12 or 24 hr. Clock with Calendar, CE and RoHS Approved
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- Temp. Range (C)Main Unit -5 Degrees to 50 Degrees , Remote Sensor -30 Degrees to 60 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F)Main Unit 23 Degrees to 122 Degrees , Remote Sensor -22 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- IncludesMain Display Unit, Wireless Rain Collection Bucket with Mounting Materials, Remote Sensor with Mounting Materials, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.