Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermometer, Type K/J/T/E/R/S, 4 In, NIST
- Item # 22XX35
- Mfr. Model # DT4947SD-N
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 846
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemThermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple TypeType K, J, T, E, R and S
- Number of Inputs4
- Probe ConnectorMini-Type
- Temp. Range (F)Type K -148 to 2372 Degrees F, Type J -148 to 2102 Degrees F, Type T -148 to 752 Degrees F, Type E -148 to 1652 Degrees F, Type R 32 to 3092 Degrees F, Type S 32 to 2732 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)Type K -100 to 1300 Degrees C, Type J -100 to 1150 Degrees C, Type T -100 to 400 Degrees C, Type E -100 to 900 Degrees C, Type R 0 to 1700 Degrees C, Type S 0 to 1500 Degrees C
- AccuracyK, J, T and E 0.1%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F) R and S 0.3%+0.7 Degrees C(0.1%+1.4 Degrees F)
- Display4 digits Backlit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/C
- InterfaceSD Card
- Sampling Rate0, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600, 1800 or 3600 seconds (0 seconds to 1 hour)
- Data Logging1 GB to 16 GB
- Battery Type(6) AA
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Features(4) Independent Inputs, Selectable Sampling Rate, and ATC
- Includes(2)Type K Thermocouples, Carrying Case, 16 GB SD Memory Card and User Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.