Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTemperature/RH/GPP/Wet Bulb Data Logger
- TypeCompact, USB Compatible
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range0% to 100%
- Dew Point Range70 Degrees to 115 Degrees F
- Accuracy+/-0.7 Degrees F (0.4 Degrees C) Temperature, +/-3% RH
- Battery Life1 yr.
- Sample Point Storage16,300 Pairs of RH and Temperature Readings
- Remote ProbeNo
- Digital ReadoutNo
- AC AdapterNo
- Connection SizeFull Size USB
- Time Intervals10 sec. to 12 hr.
- AlarmHigh and Low for Ambient Temperature, RH, Absolute Humidity
- Width (In.)1.1
- Depth (In.)2
- Height (In.)4.96
- Software RequiredYes
- Special FeaturesData Logs Auto Synchronized to Your PC's Clock
- Compatible WithWindows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Calibration CertificateNo
- IncludesCurveViewer Interfacing/Data Logging Software/Drivers for Windows XP/Vista/7 On Mini-Disc, USB Extension Cable, Battery, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.