Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter with Temp/RH
- Item # 15X978
- Mfr. Model # MMH800
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # 858
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemPin/Pinless Moisture Meter with Temperature and Humidity
- Special FeaturesSeparate Moisture Level and Temperature/RH Readouts, High/Medium/Low Audible Indicators, Auto Diagnostic Check, Auto Power Off
- Moisture Content5% to 50% for Wood, 1.5% to 33% for Building Materials
- Moisture Content Accuracy+/-3% of Reading
- Temp. Range (F)32 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Number of Species of WoodMultiple
- Data HoldYes
- For Use WithSoftwood, Hardwood, Drywall and Masonry
- Humidity Range (% RH)25 to 95
- Min./Max. MemoryNo
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesHard Case, Battery, (2) Pairs of Extra Pins, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.