Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pin/Pinless Deep Sensing Moisture Meter
- Item # 15X980
- Mfr. Model # MMD900
- UNSPSC # 41112304
- Catalog Page # 858
- Shipping Weight 2.19 lbs.
- ItemPin/Pinless Deep Sensing Moisture Meter
- Special FeaturesPercent WME and REL Measurement Modes, Pinless Measuring Up to 2" Deep, Jumbo LCD Plus 40-LED Bar Graph, Auto Zero, Mutable Alarm, Spare Pins Compartment, Replaceable Pins, Protective Cover Doubles As Calibration Checker, Remote Probe
- Moisture Content6.0% to 87.6% WME and 0.1 to 99.9 REL
- Moisture Content Accuracy+/-3% + 5 Digits in Pin Mode
- Display0 to 99.9 Count LCD and 40-Dot Tri-Color Bar Graph
- Number of Species of WoodMultiple
- Cable Length (Ft.)3.8
- Data HoldYes
- For Use WithSoftwood, Hardwood, Drywall, Masonry, Tile
- Min./Max. MemoryNo
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesRemote Probe, Battery, (2) Sets of Extra Pins, Hard Case, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.