Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Video Borescope, 3.5 In, 39 In Shaft
- Item # 34E655
- Mfr. Model # DCS1700
- UNSPSC # 41111716
- Catalog Page # 775
- Shipping Weight 9.25 lbs.
- Item Video Borescope
- Observation Depth 0.4 to 12"
- Monitor Size 3.5"
- Camera Size 5.5mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.22"
- Recording Video, Image
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Shaft Length 39"
- Pixel Resolution 320 x 240
- Probe Lighting System (4) Forward Facing LED Lamps and (2) Angled LED Lamps
- Features Super Xlarity with No-reflection, Extra Light Boost, and Mirror Image, Support SKYPE Video Conference, Video Out & USB 2.0 jacks Interface, Auto Power Off is time-adjustable, Multiple Language Menu
- Operating Temp. 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F Console, -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F Probe
- Includes Console, VGA Resolution Probe, 4GB SD Memory Card, Object Measuring Tip, 110 Degrees Mirrored Viewing Tip, Video Cable, USB Cable, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, LCD Cleaning, Fluid and Cloth, Custom Hard Case, User s Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.