Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Deluxe WBGT Heat Index Monitor, 5-95 Pct
- Item # 15X983
- Mfr. Model # WBGT8778
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.44 lbs.
- Item Deluxe WBGT Heat Index Monitor
- Relative Humidity Range 5% to 95%
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) 0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range 70 Degrees to 115 Degrees F (21 Degrees to 45 Degrees C)
- Dew Point Range -85 Degrees to 115 Degrees F (-65 Degrees to 46 Degrees C)
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Black Globe Temperature Range 32 Degrees to 176 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 80 Degrees C)
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% of Reading From 10 to 90% RH, +/-5% of Reading Elsewhere
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-0.8 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.6 Degrees
- Display LCD
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Interface RS-232
- Includes Batteries, User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.