Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Data Logging Anemometer, 2 to 7874 fpm
- Item # 15X985
- Mfr. Model # CIH20DL
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.56 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Hot Wire and Thermistor
- Data Logging Yes
- Humidity Sensing No
- Velocity (FPM) 2 to 7874
- Velocity (MPS) 0.02 to 40
- Velocity (MPH) 0.045 to 90
- Velocity (KPH) 0.07 to 145
- Velocity (Knots) 0.039 to 78.2
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1.5 Degrees F
- Probe Size 9mm dia.
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display 33mm x 51mm Backlit LCD with 3 Readouts
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 20,000 data Sets with 3 types of Readings in 9 Set
- Power Source 9VAC/DC
- Battery Life 6 hr.
- Special Features 8:1 IRT w/ -25 to 999F temp range & +/-3% accuracy
- Includes Meter, Telescoping Probe, 9V Battery, Interfacing/Data Logging Software, Hard Carry Case, User's Manual, USB Cable, AC Adapter,IR Thermometer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.