Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tap Wrench, Ratcheting, Rev, 12 to 1/2 In
- Item # 6TFF3
- Mfr. Model # 162R
- UNSPSC # 27111720
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemT Handle Tap Wrench
- TypeRatcheting, Reversible
- Fractional Tap Capacity (In.)1/2
- Machine Screw Tap Capacity12 to 1/2"
- Metric Tap Capacity6 to 12mm
- Hand Reamer Capacity5/16" Shank
- Pipe Reamer Capacity5/16" Shank
- Pipe Taps1/8"
- Shank Capacity (In.)0.18 To 0.30 Square
- Body Length (In.)4-1/4
- FunctionCan be Set to Ratchet for Right or Left Hand Operation or Locked for Non Ratchet Use
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
do you sell replacement parts for this item
The only replacement parts for this unit is Jaws and they must come from the manufacture. We can place that order for you if you like please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.