Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket TDS Meter, 10 to 9990 ppm, +/-1 Pct
- Item # 9CTZ2
- Mfr. Model # TDS503
- UNSPSC # 41112504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemPocket TDS Meter
- TDS Range10 to 9990 ppm
- WaterproofElectrode Only
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Operating Temp. Range (C)0 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Auto Power OffNo
- Temperature Compensation RangeAutomatic From 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Calibration1 Point (940 ppm)
- Probe CompensationFor Temperature
- TDS Accuracy+/-1% F.S.
- TDS Resolution10 ppm
- Power Source9V Battery
- IncludesCalibration Solution, Calibration Screwdriver, Battery, Hard Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Range10 to 9990 ppm
- Number of Tests1
- Testing ParameterTotal Dissolved Solids (TDS)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.