Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Anemometer with Humidity, 80 to 5910 fpm
- Item # 3JDW7
- Mfr. Model # DLAF8000C
- UNSPSC # 77121501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.63 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 80 to 5910
- Velocity (MPS) 0.4 to 30
- Velocity (MPH) 0.9 to 67
- Velocity (KPH) 1.4 to 108
- Velocity (Knots) 0.8 to 58.3
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-5%
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-4%
- Display LCD
- Data Hold No
- Auto Power Off No
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Special Features 4-in-1, Anemometer/Hygrometer/Thermometer/Light Meter
- Includes Safety Strap, Case and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.