Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Double Conversion UPS, 6kVA, 4.8kW, 120/240
- Item # 5EFA1
- Mfr. Model # UPS106LP2230000
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # 450
- Shipping Weight 328.0 lbs.
- ItemDouble Conversion UPS
- VA Rating6kVA
- Input Voltage120/208/240VAC
- Output Voltage120/208/220/230/240VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load)20 min./8 min.
- Number of OutletsHardwired
- Outlet TypeHardwire
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Fax/Modem Line ProtectionNo
- Transfer Time0 msec
- Input ConnectionHardwired
- PortsRS-232, Relay, SNMP
- Special FeaturesLCD, RPA
- StandardsUL, cUL, FCC Class B
- Display TypeLCD
- IncludesInclude Auto Voltage Regulation, Automatic Shutdown Software, USB, Contact Interface with RS232, And Relay Connections. Optional SNMP and Relay Cards Available for Remote Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (934)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (930)
- Backup Batteries (373)
- Battery Backups, UPS (308)
- UPS Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (301)
- Backup Systems, UPS (281)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (280)
- UPS Systems (280)
- Power Surge (278)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (278)
- Standby Power Supplies (38)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.