Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Line Interactive UPS, 1000VA Power Rating, 120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: (4) 5-15R
- Item # 5EEY2
- Mfr. Model # UPS1000ITSIT
- UNSPSC # 39121011
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 36.25 lbs.
- Item Line Interactive UPS
- Power Rating 1000VA
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 17 min./6 min.
- Number of Outlets (4) 5-15R
- Outlet Type (4) UPS/Surge
- Mounting Tower
- Watts 600W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 4 msec
- Width 5.5"
- Depth 17.2"
- Height 8.3"
- Hz 50/60
- Phase 1
- Ports RS-232, USB
- Standards UL, cUL, FCC Class A
- Includes Include Auto Voltage Regulation, Automatic Shutdown Software, USB, Contact Interface with RS232, And Relay Connections. Optional SNMP and Relay Cards Available for Remote Communication
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (919)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (915)
- Backup Batteries (371)
- Battery Backups, UPS (307)
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System) Battery Backups (307)
- Back-Up Batteries (300)
- Backup Systems, UPS (280)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (279)
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System) Systems (279)
- Power Surge (277)
- UPS Surge Protectors/Suppressors (277)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.