Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor/Pump Control Box, 3Ph, 208/240/480V
- Item # 4FPA4
- Mfr. Model # GE-3480V1420D
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # 3685
- Shipping Weight 32.05 lbs.
- ItemMotor/Pump Control Box
- TypeAlternating Duplex Control Panel
- Amps14 to 20
- Thermal Unit CodeIncluded
- Enclosure TypeUL Type 4X, NEMA 4X
- Height (In.)14
- Width (In.)12
- Depth (In.)6
- For Use WithSubmersible Pump With No Switch
- Control RelayPlug-In
- MountingWall Mounted
- AcceptsUp to #10 AWG Wire
- StandardsUL 508A
- Includes(3) 20 Ft. Float Switches
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pump Controls (1255)
- Control Panels (196)
- Wastewater Control Boxes/Panels (93)
- Pump Control Panels (87)
- Sump Pump Control Panels (77)
- Control Boxes, Submersible Pump (60)
- Submersible Pump Control Boxes (60)
- Alarm Panels (53)
- Sump Pump Controls (53)
- Sewage Pump Controls (45)
- Motor Control Panels (42)
- Pump Alarm Panels (38)
- Sump Pump Alarm Panels (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This item comes with 20’ long floats as standard lengths. If you need to extend them, you can make additional connections with approved wiring and splices as dictated by your local Electrical Code. The 3 floats for this system would consist of the turn on point, the turn off point, and the high water alarm.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.