Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor/Pump Control Box, 1Ph, 120/208/240V
- Item # 4FNZ2
- Mfr. Model # GE-1240V0020D
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # 3685
- Shipping Weight 26.15 lbs.
- ItemMotor/Pump Control Box
- TypeAlternating Duplex Control Panel
- Amps0 to 20
- Thermal Unit CodeRT1
- Enclosure TypeUL Type 4X, NEMA 4X
- Height (In.)14
- Width (In.)12
- Depth (In.)6
- For Use WithSubmersible Pump With No Switch
- Control RelayPlug-In
- MountingWall Mounted
- AcceptsUp to #10 AWG Wire
- StandardsUL 508A
- Includes(3) 20 Ft. Float Switches
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pump Controls (1236)
- Control Panels (196)
- Wastewater Control Boxes/Panels (90)
- Pump Control Panels (87)
- Sump Pump Control Panels (77)
- Control Boxes, Submersible Pump (60)
- Submersible Pump Control Boxes (60)
- Sump Pump Controls (54)
- Alarm Panels (50)
- Sewage Pump Controls (46)
- Motor Control Panels (40)
- Pump Alarm Panels (38)
- Sump Pump Alarm Panels (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
That would depend on the pumps, if you have submersible well pumps. They usually require a Control Box that has a Start Capisitor and Run Capisitor, this box does not have those. You will need to know what the pumps are, who made them, Horsepower, Voltage, ect. The part number you are looking at could alternate the pumps, but before you go down that road we would need more info.
I hope this helps, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.