Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, High Bay, 1000w
- Item # 7G132
- Mfr. Model # UG6G01M0E
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # 575
- Shipping Weight 61.25 lbs.
- Item HID Fixture
- Type High Bay
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Lamp Watts 1000
- Fixture Wattage 1079
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 1.8
- Light Distribution Adjustable With Multi-Position Legs
- Refractor/Reflector Material Glass Refractor, Aluminum Alzak Finish Reflector
- Reflector Type Enclosed
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 to 132 Degrees F
- Mounting Height 3/4" Pendant
- Mounting 3/4" Rigid Pendant
- Finish Gray Polyester Powder
- Ballast Housing Die-Cast Aluminum Housing Suitable for Damp Locations
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V659
- Height 31-1/8"
- Width 23-11/16"
- Standards UL Listed 1598 Damp Locations
- Fixture Type HID High Bay
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.