Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
360° Dual Relay Occupancy Sensor with Photocell, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 20TU75
- Mfr. Model # SP-US
- UNSPSC # 46171608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Dual Relay Occupancy Sensor with Photocell
- Description/Special Features High Bay Fixture Mount
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Watts @ 120V 800 Incandescent/Tungsten, 1200 Fluorescent/Ballast
- Watts @ 277V 1200
- Coverage 2 ft. Mounting Height
- Viewing Angle 360 Degrees
- Time Delay Selectable 10 sec. to 30 min.
- Installation Type Fixture Mount
- Sensor Type Passive Infrared
- Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Standards Title 24 Compliant, UL 224A Listed, NEMA WD-7
- Includes High Bay and Low Bay Lens, Standoff Arm, Aisle Shields
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.