Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
DC Motor, 3/4 HP, Permanent Magnet DC, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 90VDC Voltage, 56C Frame
- Item # 2M504
- Mfr. Model # 5BPA56NAG9
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 32.3 lbs.
- ItemDC Motor
- Motor ApplicationVariable Speed
- Motor DesignPermanent Magnet DC
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps8.0
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Overall Length14.91"
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- RPM Range1701-1800
- FeaturesRemovable Base
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47088), CSA Certified (LR56410)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.