Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Mtr Starter, IEC, 11-16A, Transformer
- Item # 4LVX2
- Mfr. Model # GE-CE1116HPT
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 315
- Shipping Weight 17.15 lbs.
- ItemCombination Motor Starter
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Amps AC11 to 16
- NEMA Enclosure Type4X
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- StandardsUL 508A/ CSA, UL Enclosure Type 4X
- IncludesMotor Circuit Protector, Hands/Off/Auto, Pilot Light, Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5467)
- Motor Control Switches (4283)
- Electric Motor Protection (4080)
- Safety Switches (3519)
- Motor Starter Controls (3065)
- Motor Overload Protection (3031)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (2949)
- Motor Starting Switches (2797)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (2014)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1866)
- Electrical Disconnects (1296)
- IEC Controls (1273)
- Disconnect Switches (1198)
- IEC Motor Starters (1007)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.