Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Starter, 1,1NO-1NC, 27A, 10HP@460V
- Item # 6ANH0
- Mfr. Model # CR308CT94R3HDAAAA
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 29.88 lbs.
- ItemCombination Magnetic Starter
- TypeFusible Disconnect
- Short Circuit Protection30A
- NEMA Size1
- Coil Volts480V/120V
- Amps AC27
- NEMA Enclosure Type1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V7.5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- Auxiliary Contact Form1NO-1NC
- Fuse Clip TypeClass R
- IncludesTransformer w/ 2 Primary Fuses and 1 Secondary Fuse, Electronic Overload Relay 13 - 27A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5647)
- Electric Motor Protection (5412)
- Motor Control Switches (4314)
- Motor Starter Controls (4067)
- Safety Switches (3751)
- AC Motor Controls (3734)
- Motor Starting Switches (3664)
- Motor Overload Protection (3454)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3367)
- Motor Starters (3126)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (2144)
- Electrical Disconnects (1726)
- Disconnect Switches (1548)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1509)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.