Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Starter, 3R, 2NO-1NC, 45A, HOA SS
- Item # 6AMW4
- Mfr. Model # 408D6F2HC1GALTA
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 61.0 lbs.
- ItemCombination Magnetic Starter
- TypeFusible Disconnect
- Short Circuit Protection100A
- NEMA Size2
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Amps AC45
- NEMA Enclosure Type3R
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V15
- Auxiliary Contact Form2NO-1NC
- Fuse Clip TypeClass H
- IncludesHand-Off-Auto Selector Switch, Red & Green Pilot Light
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5853)
- Electric Motor Protection (5432)
- Motor Control Switches (4306)
- Safety Switches (4073)
- Motor Starter Controls (4071)
- AC Motor Controls (3951)
- Motor Starting Switches (3678)
- Motor Overload Protection (3463)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3368)
- Motor Starters (3161)
- Motor Controllers (2981)
- Electrical Disconnects (2108)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1980)
- Disconnect Switches (1841)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1801)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.