Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Sound Meter, Compact, 30 to 130db
- Item # 9AV01
- Mfr. Model # DSM8925
- UNSPSC # 60104808
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.37 lbs.
- ItemDigital Sound Meter
- TypeCompact, Auto/Manual Ranging
- dB Range30 to 130
- Frequency Range31.5 to 8000 Hz
- Frequency WeightingA and C
- Accuracy+/-2dB at 94dB and 1 kHz
- DisplayBacklit LCD, Analog Bar Graph
- Response TimeFast (200 msec), Slow (500 msec)
- InterfaceAnalog Out (0 to 0.707 Vrms)
- Microphone TypeElectret Condenser
- Microphone Size6mm dia.
- StandardsEN 50081-1/1992, mEN50082-1/1997
- Criteria Levels94dB
- Threshold Level40 to 70dB, 60 to 90dB, 80 to 110dB, 100 to 130dB
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Built-InCalibration Pot
- Impedance350 ohms
- Output JackAC Analog
- Battery Type(4) AAA
- IncludesWind Shield Ball and Batteries
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.