Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Pocket Thermometer, 3 In. L
- Item # 5CFK6
- Mfr. Model # DWS350SSQ
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 837
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Digital Pocket Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 232 Degrees C
- Stem Length 76mm
- Accuracy 14 Degrees F to 158 Degrees F +/-1.8 Degrees F, Outside of Range +/-3.6 Degrees F
- Battery Type LR44 1.5V Alkaline
- Degree Divisions 0.1 Degrees
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees
- Dial Size 43.2 x 35.6mm
- Lens Material LCD
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Stainless Steel/Plastic
- Features Push Button Calibrating, Waterproof, Degrees F/ Degrees C Switch, Min/Max Memory, Fast Response
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Plastic Stem Case, Shirt Clip, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.