Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Panel Mount, External, -58to158
- Item # 3LPF1
- Mfr. Model # AQ150
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemDigital Panel Mount Thermometer
- Sensor TypeExternal
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 158 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 70 Degrees
- Power SourceAAA Battery
- MountingFoldaway Stand and Suction Cup
- Accuracy+/-1.8 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C)
- Line Length10 ft.
- Line MaterialPlastic
- Sensor Dia.0.82"
- Sensor Length1.88"
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Lens MaterialPlastic
- Response Time10 sec
- IncludesBattery, Suction cup and Hook and Loop mounting tape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
internal and external sensor. The external sensor, mounted on a cord 9’ long, is waterproof and
can be used outdoors or in liquid. When the temperature exceeds the preset parameters an
audible alarm will sound. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.