Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon Monoxide Detector, 0 to 999 ppm
- Item # 3JYH3
- Mfr. Model # DCO1001
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemCarbon Monoxide Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range (PPM)0 to 999
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0 to 999 ppm
- Temp. Range14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 60 Degrees C)
- Humidity Accuracyat 20 +/- 5 Degrees C, 50 +/- 20%RH
- Accuracy+/-20% from 0 to 100 ppm and +/-15% from 100 to 500 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- DisplayDual Readout LCD
- Auto Power OffYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Sensor Life2 to 3 yr.
- Data HoldNo
- Data StorageNo
- Power Source(3) AAA Batteries
- Special FeaturesAuto Calibrating, Adjustable CO Warning Level, Max Hold, Also Measures and Displays Ambient Temperature in Degrees F or C
- Includes(3) AAA Batteries, Wrist Strap, Carrying Pouch and User's Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.