Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cross Connect Wire, Cat F, 24 AWG, 1000 ft
- Item # 21D083
- Mfr. Model # 2113054
- UNSPSC # 26121616
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.3 lbs.
- ItemCross Connect Wire
- Category TypeF
- Plenum RatedNo
- Wire Size24 AWG
- Number of Conductor Pairs1
- Shielded / UnshieldedUnshielded
- Jacket MaterialNo Jacket
- Outside Dia.0.070"
- Length1000 ft.
- Packaging1000 ft. Spool
- Jacket ColorBlue/White-White/Blue
- Operating Temp. Range-20 Degrees C
- StandardsNEC/CEC Type CM (UL 1685-2000), Category 3 Compatible, Telcordia (Bellcore) GR-1253 (Bellcore Spec TA-TSY-000130)
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.