Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable, Cat 5e, 24 AWG, 1000 ft, Gray
- Item # 5MD19
- Mfr. Model # W5131418E
- UNSPSC # 26121616
- Catalog Page # 479
- Shipping Weight 22.0 lbs.
- ItemTwisted Pair Cable
- Category Type5e
- Plenum RatedYes
- Wire Size24 AWG
- Number of Conductor Pairs4
- Shielded / UnshieldedUnshielded
- Jacket MaterialPVC
- Outside Dia.0.180"
- Length1000 ft.
- Frequency200 MHz
- Jacket ColorGray
- Operating Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 75 Degrees C
- Installation Temp. Range0 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Bend Radius1"
- Pulling Force25 lb.
- StandardsUL and cUL, NEC/CEC Type CMP, UL 444, ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B and 862, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0, ICEA S-90-661, RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.