Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hookup Wire, Wire Size: 22 AWG, Wire Type: UL 1007, UL 1569, CSA TR-64, Spool Length: 1000 ft.
- Item # 19G511
- Mfr. Model # C2016A.21.07
- UNSPSC # 26121524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- Item Hookup Wire
- Wire Size 22 AWG
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Wire Type UL 1007, UL 1569, CSA TR-64
- Wire Color Blue
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.062"
- Voltage 300
- Insulation Material PVC
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Standards UL Style 1007 - 80 Degrees C, 300V; UL Style 1569 - 105 Degrees C, 300V; CSA TR-64 - 90 Degrees C, 300V; RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC; Designed to meet UL VW-1 Vertical Wire Flame Test
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.