Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Anemometer with Humidity, 1 to 6840 fpm
- Item # 3MPC8
- Mfr. Model # WDCFM8912
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 1 to 6840
- Velocity (MPS) 0.3 to 35
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-5%
- Air Volume 0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy +/-1 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3% @ 0 to 90% RH
- Dew Point Range -90 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Probe Size 170mm x 77mm x 40mm
- Display Multiline LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off No
- Interface RS-232
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Special Features Measures BTU
- Includes Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.