Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Automatic Standby Generator, 10LP/9NG kW
- Item # 2ZMG5
- Mfr. Model # 5883
- UNSPSC # 26111604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 449.0 lbs.
- ItemAutomatic Standby Generator
- Engine Cooling MethodAir
- kW10 LP/9 NG
- kVA Rating10 LP/9 NG
- Enclosure MaterialSteel
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas/ LP
- Engine BrandGenerac OHVI
- Engine Size530cc
- Engine RPM3600
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 PhaseLP 83.3/41.6 (NG 75/37.5)
- NG Consumption @ Half Load156 cu. ft./hr.
- LP Consumption @ Half Load1.93 gph
- Sound Level dBA63
- Automatic Volts RegulationYes
- Battery IncludedNo
- 12VDC Battery ChargerYes
- Battery Requirements525 CCA
- Engine (Block Heater)Yes or No
- Fault Indicator LightsYes
- Fuel NPT Pipe Connection Sz.1/2"
- High Temp. AlarmYes
- Low Oil Pressure AlarmYes
- Min. Gas Pressure @ Generator (In WC)10 to 12/5 to 7
- Over Crank ProtectionYes
- Power Factor1
- Repeat of Exercise Cycle7 Days
- Run Time Hour MeterYes
- Main Circuit BreakerFuse Built Into Controller; Circuit Breakers are Located in the Transfer Switch
- Over SpeedYes
- Includes1 Ft Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- StandardsUL, CSA, NEMA, EGSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Required accessories are:
#12W920 - Wet Cell Battery
#13K894 - Cold Weather Kit
The following are optional accessories for this item:
#2ZMH3 - Transfer Switch, 100 Max Amps, 240 Max V
#2ZMH2 - Transfer Switch, Standby, 200 Amps, 240 V
#2ZNX7 - Battery Warmer For AirCooled Series
#2ZMH9 - Transfer Switch, Auto, 100 Amps, 240 V
#2ZMH1 - Transfer Switch, Standby, 100 Amps, 240 V
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.