Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid Flow Switch, 0.5 GPM, NO
- Item # 4JPH9
- Mfr. Model # FS-150 NO 0.5GPM
- UNSPSC # 39121538
- Catalog Page # 3762
- Shipping Weight 0.21 lbs.
- ItemLiquid Flow Switch
- Flow Rate0.5 gpm
- Connection Size (In.)1/2 MNPT
- Switch EnclosurePolypropylene
- Min. Ambient Temp. (F)0
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)212
- Min. Fluid Temp. (F)0
- Max. Fluid Temp. (F)212
- Max. Pressure (PSI)200 PSI @ 70F to 150F, 150 PSI @ 150F to 212F
- Switch TypeSPST, Normally Open @ No Flow
- Contact Rating20VA
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Material of ConstructionPolypropylene, Ryton -R4, 316 SS, Viton
- Recommended Filtration (microns)150
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Ryton -R4, 316 SS, Viton
- VoltageAC or DC
- For Use WithLiquids
- ApplicationLaser Heads, Welders, Power Supplies, High Speed Spindles, X-Ray Tubes, Semiconductor Equipment, Presses, Rotating Equipment, Conveyors, Machine Tools, and Robotics, Water Purifications and Filtering, X-Ray Film Processing, Beverage Dispensing, Chemical Additives, Gas Sampling, and Distilling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.