Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flow Rate Sensor, 3/8 MNPT, 0.2 to 2.0 GPM
- Item # 4ARK9
- Mfr. Model # FT-330 226000
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3336
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Flow Rate Sensor
- Type Turbine
- Housing Material Noryl
- Connection Size (In.) 3/8 MNPT
- Max. Voltage 24
- Pulses per Gallon 10,313
- Flow Range 0.2 to 2.0
- Flow Range (GPM) 0.2 to 2.0
- Accuracy (%) +/- 2
- Cable Length (Ft.) 3
- Input Power 5 to 24 VDC @ 8mA
- Flow Range (LPM) 0.8 TO 7.6
- Output Frequency (Hertz) 34 to 343
- Pulses per Liter 2724
- Max. Viscosity (SSU) 32 to 81
- Recommended Filtration (microns) Less Than 50
- Operating Pressure (PSI) 200
- Burst Pressure (PSI) 1000
- Operating Temp. Range (F) -4 to 176
- Circuit Type NPN
- Repeatability (%) +/-0.5
- Gauge/Conductor #22 AWG
- Wetted Materials Nylon, SS, Noryl, POM, PS
- Length (In.) 2-15/64
- Width (In.) 45/64
- Height (In.) 57/64
- Agency Compliance NSF Std. 61 Listed
- Includes Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.