Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Tire Pressure Sensor Kit, 9-1/2 In. L
- Item # 4RYK1
- Mfr. Model # 85075
- UNSPSC # 27111715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- Item Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Calibration Certificate No
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.) 12 to 120
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.) 12 to 120
- Torque Range (Nm) 1 to 13.6
- Head Type Flexible
- Graduations (Nm) 1
- Graduations (in. lbs.) 1
- Overall Length 9-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-2% Of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20-100 % Of Full Scale
- Converts in.-lb., Nm
- Visual/Audible Indicators Beeps and Lights When Torque is Reached
- Features Lighted Visual Torque Indicator
- Material Steel
- Power Source LR44 Battery
- Includes 11 and 12mm 6 Pt. Deep Sockets, Electronic Torque Wrench, Tool Case And Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.