Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tap and Die Set, 75 pc, Carbon Steel
- Item # 3KLR3
- Mfr. Model # 3887
- UNSPSC # 23153305
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.62 lbs.
- ItemTap and Die Set
- SAE or MetricSAE and Metric
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Number of Pieces75
- Cutting Sizes34
- Die Type5/8" and 1" Hex
- Sizes Included#4-40, #6-32, #8-32, #10-24, #10-32, #12-24, #14-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP, M3 x 0.6, M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M4 x 0.75, M5 x 0.8, M5 x 0.9, M6 x 1, M7 x 1, M8 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M9 x 1, M9 x 1.25, M10 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M11 x 1.5, M12 x 1.5, M12 x 1.75
- Size/Range#4 to #14, 1/4 to 1/2", M3 to M12, 1/8-27 NPT, 1/8-28 BSP
- Thread TypeNC, NF, Metric
- StandardsASME/ANSI B94.9-1999
- IncludesRatcheting T-Handle Tap Wrench, Small And Medium Tap Adapters, Die Adapter, Sliding-T for Adapters, SAE And Metric Screw Pitch Guides, #5 Screwdriver, Storage Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.