Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Retaining Ring Pliers Set, 0 and 90,2 pc
- Item # 3KRA9
- Mfr. Model # 82032
- UNSPSC # 27112110
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemRetaining Ring Pliers Set
- Plier StyleInternal
- Number of Pieces2
- Tip TypeInterchangeable
- Tip Dia.0.38", 0.47" and 0.70"
- Tip Angle0 Degrees and 90 Degrees
- For Bore Dia.1-1/4"
- Overall Length13-15/32"
- Spring ReturnNo
- Handle DesignPlastic Coated
- Handle ColorBlack
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- FeaturesFlush Rivet for Strength and Narrow Profile, Jaws Open Greater Distance Than the Handle for Added Reach in Tight Locations, Double Jointed, 0.68" Jaw Width, 0.39" Jaw Thickness, 3.15" Jaw Length
- Includes10 Tips with Holder, Hex Key
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.