Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Axle Nut Kit
- Item # 2HLF8
- Mfr. Model # 41650
- UNSPSC # 25172002
- Catalog Page # 1372
- Shipping Weight 12.56 lbs.
- ItemService Kit
- TypeAxle Nut
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- ApplicationRemoving And Installing Axle Nuts. Designed For Heavy Duty Use
- For Use WithBreaker Bar, Impact Wrench, Torque Wrench
- Includes30mm, 36mm, 32mm, 34mm, 29mm, 35mm, 38mm Deep Axle Nut Sockets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Maintenance Tools (1869)
- Vehicle Maintenance Tools (1869)
- 1/2" Drive Sockets (1698)
- Automotive Tools (1395)
- Socket Sets (768)
- Suspension Tools (141)
- Automotive Repair Kits (140)
- Vehicle Service Kits (139)
- Automotive Service Kits (124)
- Mechanic's Tool Sets (106)
- Mechanic's Socket Sets (60)
- Axle Nut Sockets (6)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.