Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Air Con, 115V, Cool Heat, EER9.4
- Item # 6AMC2
- Mfr. Model # AJEQ08ACD
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- ItemWall Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling8,300
- BtuH Heating4,100
- Operation ModeCool/Heat
- Heating MethodElectric
- Dehumidification Rate2.1 lb./hr.
- High CFM293
- Control TypeElectronic with Remote, Digital Programmable
- Refrigerant TypeR-410A
- Power Cord LengthRight Side - 6 ft., Left Side - 4 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-20P
- Fan Speeds Cooling2
- Fan Speeds Heating2
- Fan-Only Speeds2
- Air Flow Direction4 Way
- Max. Wall Thickness16"
- SleeveRAB46, RAB47, RAB48
- Chassis TypeSlide Out
- ColorSoft Gray
- FeaturesSmart Fan Switch, Timer Remote Control, Batteries Included, Energy Saver, Improved Corrosion Package, Power Interruption Restart
- For Use WithModular Wall Panels
- StandardsUL/CUL, AHAM, EEV, ADA Compliant
- IncludesWall Sleeve and Receptable for Power
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.