Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Air Con, 115V, Cool Heat, EER9.4
- Item # 6AMC2
- Mfr. Model # AJEQ08ACD
- UNSPSC # 40101701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- Item Wall Air Conditioner w/Heat
- BtuH Cooling 8,300
- BtuH Heating 4,100
- Voltage 115
- Operation Mode Cool/Heat
- Heating Method Electric
- EER 9.4
- Amps 12
- Watts 880/1380
- Dehumidification Rate 2.1 lb./hr.
- High CFM 293
- Control Type Electronic with Remote, Digital Programmable
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Power Cord Length Right Side - 6 ft., Left Side - 4 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-20P
- Fan Speeds Cooling 2
- Fan Speeds Heating 2
- Fan-Only Speeds 2
- Air Flow Direction 4 Way
- Width 26"
- Depth 16-7/8"
- Height 15-5/8"
- Max. Wall Thickness 16"
- Sleeve RAB46, RAB47, RAB48
- Chassis Type Slide Out
- Color Soft Gray
- Features Smart Fan Switch, Timer Remote Control, Batteries Included, Energy Saver, Improved Corrosion Package, Power Interruption Restart
- For Use With Modular Wall Panels
- Standards UL/CUL, AHAM, EEV, ADA Compliant
- Includes Wall Sleeve and Receptable for Power
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.