Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
U-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp, T12,4100K
- Item # 4HY87
- Mfr. Model # F35CW/U6/WM/CVG
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemU-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT12
- Base TypeMedium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Bend Radius6"
- Lamp Dia.1-1/2"
- Lamp ToneCool
- Color Temp.4100K
- Initial Lumens2522
- Mean Lumens2169
- Average Life18,000 hr.
- Start TypeRapid
- Lamp DesignationF35CW/U/6/ECO/CVG
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- Lamp TypeU-Shape
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1082)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1081)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1080)
- Fluorescent Tubes (620)
- Rapid-Start Fluorescent Lamps (506)
- Shatter-Resistant Lamps (204)
- Shatter-Resistant Bulbs (201)
- Shatter-Resistant Light Bulbs (194)
- Shatter-Resistant Fluorescent Lamps (128)
- U-Bend Lamps (52)
- U-Bend Fluorescent Lamps (48)
- U-Bend Bulbs (33)
- U-Bend Light Bulbs (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.