Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Screw-In CFL, 3000K, 10,000 hr.
- Item # 10D857
- Mfr. Model # FLE23PAR38FL3000
- UNSPSC # 39101619
- Catalog Page # 640
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemScrew-In CFL
- Overall Lamp ShapePAR
- Dimmable / Non-DimmableNon-Dimmable
- Lamp TypeReflector-PAR
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts)90
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Lamp ShapePAR38
- Lamp ToneSoft White
- Max. Overall Length4-3/4"
- Initial Lumens1185
- Color Temp.3000K
- Average Life10,000 hr.
- Min. Starting Temp.-20 Degrees F
- Lamp DesignationFLE23PAR38FL3000
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1082)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1082)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1080)
- Long-Life Fluorescent Lamps (614)
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (443)
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (443)
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (443)
- PAR Bulbs (437)
- PAR Lamps (437)
- Reflector Lamps (316)
- Reflector Bulbs (314)
- Reflector Light Bulbs (313)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.