Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Screw-In CFL, Dimmable, 2700K, 6000 hr.
- Item # 4HY80
- Mfr. Model # FLE15/2/R30/DV/827
- UNSPSC # 39101619
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Lamp Shape R
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Lamp Type Reflector-R/BR
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts) 60
- Watts 15
- Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lamp Shape R30
- Lamp Tone Soft White
- Max. Overall Length 5-5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Lumens 720
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 6000 hr.
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Lamp Designation FLE15/2/DV/R30
- Bulb Start Type Program
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Footnotes 1,8,9,14
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.