Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, Roadway, 400 W, Sag Glass Lens
- Item # 18N220
- Mfr. Model # MSRL40E0A21RMS3382
- UNSPSC # 39111603
- Catalog Page # 714
- Shipping Weight 40.15 lbs.
- ItemRoadway Light
- Lamp TypePMH-EE
- Lamp Watts400
- Lens TypePrismatic Sag Glass
- Housing MaterialDie-cast Aluminum Ballast
- Housing FinishPolyester Powder Gray
- NEMA Light DistributionM-C-III
- MountingUniversal 2 or 4-bolt Slipfitter
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3APK4
- Suggested Photocell Item No.5U793
- IncludesIntegral Surge Protection
- Lamp IncludedYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3613)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1057)
- Outdoor Lighting (757)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (695)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (222)
- Area Lighting Fixtures (196)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (180)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (159)
- Roadway Lighting (68)
- Roadway Lighting Fixtures (68)
- Parking Lot lights (29)
- Street Lights (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.