Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug-In CFL, 40W, Dimmable, 4100K, 20,000 hr
- Item # 4VC27
- Mfr. Model # F40/30BX/SPX41
- NSN # 6240-01-353-7705
- UNSPSC # 39101619
- Catalog Page # 641
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Overall Lamp Shape T
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Lamp Type Single Tube
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts) 150
- Watts 40
- Base Type 4-Pin (2G11)
- Lamp Shape T5
- Lamp Tone Cool
- Max. Overall Length 22-1/2"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Initial Lumens 3150
- Mean Lumens 2840
- Color Temp. 4100K
- Voltage 120
- Average Life 20,000 hr.
- CRI 82
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Lamp Designation F40/30BX/SPX
- Start Type Preheat
- Footnotes 1,2,6,13
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.