Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Miniature Incand. Bulb, 53,2W, G3 1/2,14V
- Item # 1E760
- Mfr. Model # 53
- NSN # 6240-00-013-1282
- UNSPSC # 39101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemMiniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Lamp ShapeG
- Trade Number53
- Lamp ShapeG3 1/2
- Base TypeMiniature Bayonet (BA9s)
- Current Drawn120mA
- Average Life1000 hr.
- Initial Lumens13
- Max. Overall Length0.94"
- Lamp Dia.0.44"
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lamps (1918)
- Incandescent Lamps (1797)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1746)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1739)
- Automotive Bulbs (1607)
- Automotive Light Bulbs (1604)
- Miniature Lamps (1230)
- Miniature Bulbs (1229)
- Miniature Light Bulbs (1229)
- Miniature Incandescent Lamps (568)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (490)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (482)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (481)
- Automotive Incandescent Lamps (463)
- Low-Voltage Incandescent Lamps (353)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.